Online e-payments for school meals and other school purchase
As you may be aware Aquinas Diocesan Grammar School have recently introduced iPayimpact online payments. We are trying to encourage all parents to register with the Ipay Impact system for a number of reasons such as;
Your child will not have to waste time queuing to top up their canteen account manually,
- You will be able to track your child’s account balance and view their purchase history,
- You will be able to monitor the balance of payments due for any upcoming school trips you child may be attending,
- You will be able to receive electronic communication from the school regarding future trips and events,
- You will be able to pay for school shows, stationery packs, exam resits and make voluntary contributions, and
- The amount of cash you child will be carrying to school will decrease significantly.
In order to use the ipayimpact web site you will need to
- Register on the site
- Click on the Register button
- Child Account Ref – enter the reference provided for one of your children. This reference should have been provided in the information sheet issued alongside your child’s report. If you did not receive this or have misplaced it please call or email the school and it will be re-issued.
- Username – enter a username that you will remember. This will be asked for each time you login to your account
- Email – enter a valid email address
- Confirm Email – Must be the same email address as entered in the previous box
- Password – enter a password (Must be a minimum of 6 characters)
- Confirm Password – Must be the same password as entered in the previous box
- Maths Test – please insert your answer
- Agree to Terms – Please tick this box. You can view the terms as required.An email will be sent to your email account. ACTIVATE your account by clicking on the link provided in the email. This will ACTIVATE your account and allow you to Login using the credentials you entered during the registration process.
- LOGIN to your account
- Update your personal information and save
- Link additional child/ren (if you have more than one child at this school or another school using iPayimpact)
- Go to Child Accounts on the menu – your first child will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Link a New child Account‘ Button
- Enter the Child Account Reference for your other child/ren as detailed in this letter or similar letter from another school.
- Click Find School and Account – choose the school from the list (if displayed)
- Click the Link Account button
- Go to the home page and add items you wish to pay for into the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- You will be directed to the Capita payment gateway where you can enter your debit or credit card details securely.
- You will receive an email receipt of your payment once it has been authorised.
PLEASE NOTE the following fees that will be added to your total payment:
Credit Card – 1.29%
Debit Card – 1.29%
Should you have any questions on the above, please contact:
Mrs Siobhan Toner Telephone 02890 643939